Thursday, October 7, 2010

For Blogging, James?

Meh. Four questions:

1) Why am I always hungry?
2) Why am I always lonely?
3) Why am I never sleepy?
4) Why can't I settle on what to do?

Let's examine these one at a time:

1) --the reason I am likely always hungry is not, in fact, because I hunger, but because I like yummy things, and the world (and my apartment in particular) is perpetually full of them. Of course, the most coveted treasures of all the yummy things -- restaurant foods -- are just out of reach (financially, geographically, and -- bear with me -- chronologically). So why not just eat the other things presently available? Cause creeping through the living room while people try to sleep is awkward and noisy. Unfortunately, I missed dinner tonight, so I'm EXTRA FAMISHED beyond the norm! :< I guess that's what I get for an extra big lunch. -_-;

2) --the reason I am likely always lonely is because I am, in fact, alone. Well, you know. I got Beard. That fellow is a barrel of laughs. And that takes you so far. But at the end of the day, it takes the love and warmth of the female creature to round out the weary heart. Of course, not for everybody -- Beard's part Vulcan, so love has no purpose toward his master plan of moon-ferrying the human race off our planet. I dare say we'd all be better off as emotionless as Beard. But I digress; the reason I am lonely is because I do not have a significant other, and the reason I do not have a significant other is UNCLEAR. Probably because I'm not social enough. Liking Chinese food wouldn't hurt, either.

3) --the reason I am never sleepy (oh but I am!) is because I've gotten into a really strange sleep-funk, partially accredited to the schmuck downstairs who blares his rap from the hours of 10PM - 7AM. I really need to throw a brick through his window, or ask him kindly to turn it down a few hundred decibals. But really, I just want to throw a brick through his window.

4) --the reason I can't settle on what to do is because I have SO MUCH TO DO! It's like a buffet of all your favorite foods (oogh, so hungry!) You've only got one plate (one smaaall plate) and so much food to pile onto it! No seconds! So what are you going to attack first? My life is a little like that. Every spare night begs the question, "How best will you spend these hours?" Aside from this apparent DISEASE I have (where I feel compelled to keep shooting new movies and writing new projects), I don't really need or want new stuff to work on. In fact, I have much to do that's old! Some of it very old!

And yet, I get exhausted from all I'm facing, and I inevitably throw away some nights on movies, games, television, or music, just to relieve some stress and restore some sanity (I swear I have some laying around somewhere...) That might lead into an arguable 5) Why do I feel guilty all the time? (one word: Christian)


So what else is new? MmmNeedlemouse passed 30,000 views! Happy 30,000 to us! Eisenstein McBones is getting his own internet show. That's (wicked) cool. And I got a job working for Dan Schneider (iCarly, Victorious). Ooo! And it's been raining for three days, too! In Los Angeles! Good news all around!

Halloween is coming up, and I still don't know what to be. I face this dilemma every year, of wanting to be something CUTE. We guys in America get a bad wrap for wanting to dress cute, but who can blame us? Our only options are Go Funny, Go Scary, or Go Home (alternative being "Go Neutral," which equates to a waste of a costume). I've had a lot of people tell me to break out the Amy Rose costume again, but I think most of them just want to see me stranded in West Hollywood in a dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment